Saturday, April 14, 2007
You know guys, today looks like I got many things to blog.
After so many parades I miss, I still managed to go today.
Only 9 girls attended! The attendance is getting really bad.
It’s like getting from bad to worse. Which I hate to see it on even say it!
Anyway the parade today is quite fun. We stay in the air-condition room throughout.
You must be thinking that it is the reason why I said it was fun.
If I’m going to march under the sun do you think I will still say it is fun?
For god sake NO!
You know I was surprise to see Pat and Jiang Shan came. It was like….you knows I don’t know how to describe it.
I just want to say I had fun really and after that I went having lunch with Nian Zhi and Nian Yu. The twins are fab! With them, I can talk about everything, you know everything!
They are like my best friends. It’s really nice to be with them.
We went home straight after lunch as they have piano lesson.
I came back home, I went msn. I was chatting with Agnes throughout.
Agnes is my primary school best friends. I believe we can talk about anything, more then anything. We are sister.
You know friends I got a bunch of it! But best friends or so call sister I got 2!
Agnes and Cai Yun.
I’m going shopping with Agnes later. I can’t remember when was the last time I saw her?
Last year at church, maybe no, cannot remember.
I’m having short term memory!
But got one thing which I won’t forget!
The day when Jesus sacrificed himself just to save me!
Thanks Mdm Pris for the book!
I believe that book will really help me to know more of God’s words.