Thursday, August 23, 2007
Blood brothers is on theater today! I want to watch it but my friends find the movie boring.
Sad, maybe my cousin can catch it with me this weekend. :(
Tomorrow is my last prelim paper, hurray! : D
However, in one week time I'm going to sit for my N level social studies paper.
When I think of it, it makes me feel so tense.
My so called final year in secondary, after N level is either I pass and promote to secondary 5 or I fail and go ITE (Institute of Technical Education).
Is not that I has prejudice, but ITE for me is "is the end".
I must promote to secondary 5 in order to get to a polytechnic. Although after ITE I can still get to a polytechnic but the course I can get is different.
Whatever it is, certainly I must pass.

P.S: Some photographs to share, taken on 17 Aug, Barry, my cousin 8th birthday.